Brunch like a Boss!
Brunch like a Boss
Brunch is our FAVORITE weekend tradition: the best of breakfast and lunch, a few cocktails, and an excuse to get together with friends and unwind. At Brew Restaurants, our brunch philosophy is simple: weekends should be about lazy days focused on being with friends and family.
But if you really want to step up your game, try these few tips to brunch like a boss:
1) Bring your friends. Brunch is the perfect time to catch up with friends (think: Sex and the City catch-up dates). But it’s also a perfect time to spend the morning with family or an alternative to date night. And with diverse menu options, there’s guaranteed to be something for everyone (even young, picky eaters)!
2) Rise and shine. Pros know that brunch is popular, so get to the restaurant early to ensure you get a table. Arrive at open or during the first hour of service for the best tables and the fastest service (10 am for Brew Bird and Brew Ales and Eats or 11 am for City Brew Hall).
3) Enjoy the best of both worlds. Craving something sweet, savory, or both? Brunch satisfies your sweet tooth or your savory side.
Must try Brunch Items: At Brew Bird, try the Chicken and Waffles, a southern classic gluten-free waffle topped with BB’s famous fried chicken, covered in hot honey with a side of slaw. (Swap for maple syrup for a sweeter version)
Most popular at City Brew Hall is the spicy creole Hash with breakfast potatoes, peppers, onions, shredded Swiss cheese, GF bechamel, andouille sausage, all tossed in Cajun seasoning, and two eggs on top.
At Brew Ale and Eats, try the Irish Hash, featuring breakfast potatoes, house-made shredded corned beef, sauerkraut, and shredded Swiss cheese. Topped with two fried eggs. Or for something sweeter, try the Brew Beignets classic New Orleans’ style donuts with a maple cream cheese icing.
4) Grab a Boozy Drink (for 21+!)
Who says drinks are for after 5 pm? From mimosas to Bloody Marys, brunch offers the best selection of cocktails to get a little buzzed and create some great brunch conversation between your friends and you.
Best options: At Brew Bird, try a classic brunch staple: a spicy Bloody Mary or classic mimosa. For something a little different, try the Michelada — a beer cocktail made with lime, clamato, and a touch of hot sauce.
At Brew Ales and Eats, check out the brunch drink flight. A rotating flight of a boozy coffee, a seasonal mimosa, a fun flavored screwdriver, and a juxtaposed Bloody Mary. Need a little less? Try the boozy latte or the Ultimate Bloody Cesar.
For non-alcoholic: Try the Nitro coffee drinks, or straight up at City Brew Hall. We cold brew in house and infuse with Nitro for a creamy cascading effect. Our beans are roasted and ground fresh right in Fergus Falls at Stumbeanos Roasterie!
5) Bring your brunch Instagram to life (and make everyone jealous)
People don’t just like eating brunch foods; they like to find the trendiest, coolest brunch spots to take loads of pictures. Brew restaurants’ atmosphere (and food!) will be sure to step up your Instagram life. Check out the tiki bar and neon signs at Brew Bird and the exposed brick, typewriter wall, cool wallpaper and fabric covered animal heads at City Brew Hall and the reclaimed wood, funky deer wallpaper wall and cool beer art at Brew Ales and Eats for perfect brunch backgrounds pics.
Try these options for your next weekend brunch craving!
- City Brew Hall, Saturday and Sunday from 11 am-2 pm, 120 4th St N, Wahpeton
- Brew Bird, Saturday and Sunday from 10 am-2 pm 30 N University Dr, Fargo
- Brew Ale and Eats Saturday and Sunday from 10 am-2 pm, 124 E Main St, Perham, MN